Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33218 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu
Never before on the market, a celebrity couple transformed this residence into a one-of-a-kind beach compound. Very private & secluded beach-side estate on a park-like setting of 3 natural manicured acres w/mature trees, panoramic ocean views & path to beach. Long driveway winds past a tennis court to a newly renovated 2-story home. The main floor offers a great rm w/floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors w/panoramic views, a sitting & dining area, media rm, gourmet island kitchen, w/breakfast bar & a large wraparound deck w/fire pit. The large ocean view master suite has a fireplace, sitting area, 2-separate spa-like baths & dressing closets is located on the 2nd level along w/2-private entrance en-suite bdrms situated around a large interior courtyard. A 4th large rm w/ocean views is used as a media rm, but could also function as a home office or 4th bdrm. A 3rd private entrance en-suite bdrm includes an island kitchen, spa-like bath & large closet. 3-car garage w/ample guest parking.
- MLS® #16178316
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,254
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleArchitectural (N)
- ParkingGarage - Three Door (N), Parking for Guests - Onsite, Private (N), RV Access
- ViewOcean View, Panoramic View, White Water View
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Beach Access, Beach Front, Bluff Front, Ocean Access, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Lot DescriptionAutomatic Gate, Front Yard, Landscaped, Street Paved
- Date ListedNovember 10th, 2016
- Days on Market225
- Address33218 Pacific Coast Hwy
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Drywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan (N), Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Turnkey, Living Room Deck Attached
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryJuan Cabrillo Elementary
- MiddleMalibu High
- HighMalibu High
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on June 27th, 2017 at 6:45am PDT