Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6152 Bonsall Dr, Malibu
This beautiful and bright modern farmhouse has been taken down to the studs and extensively remodeled. The high design is both thoughtful and sophisticated, with unsurpassed attention to detail. The property stands on one of the most coveted streets in Malibu. Situated on 1.2 acres of lush land surrounded by an expansive green lawn, abundant flowers, and an expertly curated herb garden. A large chefs kitchen has custom cabinetry and an oversized pantry. Floor to ceiling windows bring in both the natural abundant light and picturesque grounds. The master bedroom, walk in closet and master bathroom occupy the second floor whilst all the remaining bedrooms and bonus room occupy the ground floor. A detached garage is accessed by way of a breezeway and lends itself to a perfect mudroom area, and the gracious covered deck completes the elegance of this home. Square Footage has been broken down as follows: Ground floor:2965. Second floor: 690. Garage: 381. Front/side covered decks: 529.
- MLS® #17203514
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- StatusBack Up Offer
- ParkingCarport Detached, Garage Is Detached, Garage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests - Onsite, Private (N)
- # of Garages2
- ViewCourtyard View, Park Or Green Belt View, Mountain View, Orchard/Grove View, Tree Top View, Trees/Woods View
- WaterfrontCul-De-Sac, Greenbelt, Rural
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorClapboard, Glass, Wood
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Automatic Gate
- RoofComposition, Composition Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2017
- Days on Market213
- Address6152 Bonsall Dr
- AreaMalibu (C33)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan (N), Plaster Walls (N), Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Turnkey, Bar, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Phone System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Washer
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- FireplacesFamily Room, Great Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesGround Level (N), Top Level (N)
- Listing AgentLily Harfouche(01737283)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Price Change History for 6152 Bonsall Dr, Malibu, CA (MLS® #17203514)
|Back Up Offer (from Active)||–||–|
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on September 21st, 2017 at 3:30am PDT