Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20722 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu
Newly remodeled 2-story architectural house on sandy Las Flores beach w/apx. 48 ft. of beach frontage & coastline/ocean views. The Asian-Modern 4 bdrm/4 ba home, w/brushed white oak & custom tile floors, has walls of floor-to-ceiling windows & 5-decks. The main level, w/private foyer entrance, includes a great room w/huge living room, dining area, & gourmet Bulthaup kitchen island, plus a large office w/custom built-in desk & daybed. The top level offers a generous ocean view owner's suite w/floor-to ceiling walls of glass, large closet, & spa-like bath w/glass shower & custom teak-Japanese soaking/Jacuzzi~ tub; & 3 add'l bdrms - PCH side bdrm is sound proofed. Crestron smart home programming throughout w/a Sonos music system. Accessed by a private entrance or by a wraparound deck w/outdoor shower from the main level, the lower level has a massive deck w/2nd outdoor shower & substantial equipment storage area. 2-car garage equipped w/electric car charging w/add'l 2-car guest parking.
- MLS® #17211124
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,364
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleArchitectural (N)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests, Private (N)
- ViewCatalina View, City Lights View, Coastline View, Ocean View, White Water View
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Beach Access, Beach Front, Ocean Access, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionStreet Paved
- Date ListedMarch 14th, 2017
- Days on Market217
- Address20722 Pacific Coast Hwy
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Drywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan (N), Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Turnkey
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter - Owned (N)
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned A/C
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryWEBSTER ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU HIGH
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Price Change History for 20722 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA (MLS® #17211124)
|Price Reduced (from $6,995,000)||$6,750,000||$245,000 (3.50%)|
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 1:31am PDT