Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1951 Hillcrest Rd, Los Angeles (City)
Built in 1929 by renowned architect Paul Williams, for the legendary Carroll & Dodge Dunning, creators of the 'green screen' debuting in the original King Kong movie. A newly renovated 4-story Spanish masterpiece nestled in the historic Hollywood Hills meticulously crafted with the finest materials providing a seamless flow layout for daily living and sophisticated entertaining. Find 10 rare parking spots before entering a secluded 11,500 sqft. sanctuary decorated with manicured gardens, a fire-pit, salt water pool & fountain. Open mahogany doors, view 12 foot ceilings and walk 5,000 sqft. of oak hardwoods while tracing the custom railings to 5 bedrooms & bathrooms. A house favorite is the chef's kitchen kissing vanishing glass doors expanding into quintessential California living. Take time to walk the master bedroom suite which rivals 5-star hotels with stunning 180-degree city vistas, generous walk-in closets, exposed beams and a world class en suite bathroom with a private balcony.
- MLS® #17264100
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Is Attached, Garage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests, Parking for Guests - Onsite, Parking Space, Private (N)
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity View, City Lights View, Hills View, Landmark View, Mountain View, Rocks View, Tree Top View, Trees/Woods View, Other View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N), Private Pool
- ExteriorConcrete, Stone Veneer, Stucco, Wood
- WindowsCustom Window Covering
- RoofSpanish Clay Tile
- Listing AgentTravis Canby(01982019)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Beverly Hills
- Address1951 Hillcrest Rd
- AreaSunset Strip - Hollywood Hills West (C03)
- CityLos Angeles (City)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90068
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Dryer Hookup, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stackable W/D Hookup, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Fireplace
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central A/C, Dual, Zoned A/C
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories4
- Date ListedAugust 24th, 2017
- Days on Market147
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 7:46pm PST