Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9311 Readcrest Dr, Beverly Hills
Welcome to 9311 Readcrest Rd in Beverly Hills, a majestic glass and stone sculpture situated above the heart of Beverly Hills, this home is a home like no other. It's a place of glamorous, luxurious and sophisticated living surrounded by some of the best shopping, dining and nightlife available in Los Angeles. Tucked behind a private gate and sheltered from the street, this modern masterpiece with stunning interior architecture, delivers a feeling of complete privacy while offering an endless capacity for enjoying the California lifestyle year round.Every aspect of this home is grand in scale and bold in design creating an elegant, one-of-a-kind refuge. Its oversized Steel and Wood front door opens onto an entryway that dramatically overlooks the cavernous great room. Walls of glass enclose the back of the home simultaneously welcoming sunlight and panoramic views of the city lights, Century City and Ocean to Long Beach.
- MLS® #18302348
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage7,400
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingAbove Street Level Parking, Garage, Garage - Two Door (N), Garage Is Attached, Parking for Guests - Onsite, Parking Space, Private (N)
- # of Garages3
- ViewCatalina View, City View, City Lights View, Coastline View, Hills View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N), Private Pool
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Listing AgentCatherine Bassick(01380305)
- Listing OfficeSotheby's International Realty
- Address9311 Readcrest Dr
- AreaBeverly Hills Post Office (C02)
- CityBeverly Hills
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90210
- Interior Features2 Staircases, 220V Throughout, Bar, Basement, Beamed Ceiling(s), Brick Walls, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Dry Bar, Elevator, Furnished, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Hot Tub, Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan (N), Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Turnkey, Two Story Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingAir Conditioning
- FireplacesBonus Room, Dining, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Retreat, Patio
- # of Stories3
- StoriesMulti Levels
- Date ListedJanuary 12th, 2018
- Days on Market65
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 4:31am PDT