Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2060 Rambla Pacifico St, Malibu
Enjoy the tranquility of breathtaking, unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean, Queen's Necklace and Catalina Island, as well as panoramic rock formations surrounding you from your terrace. This extraordinary private and gated ocean view estate for the discerning buyer features an impressive main residence perfect for entertaining and surrounded by multiple decks with stunning ocean and mountain views. A world class 8.8 acre exquisite architectural home built to the plans of renowned architect Angelo De Sapio. This unique property boasts an amazing, grand living room with soaring ceilings and stunning views, a massive garage, two cabanas and a separate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom guest/maid's quarters with full kitchen. Inviting, beautifully landscaped grounds with a brand new swimming pool, multiple dining terraces, personal putting green, horse corral, and even its own private helipad! Crestron~ controls of all home systems and security cameras. Welcome to your private paradise . . .
- MLS® #18344996
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,627
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces40
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Carport Attached, Garage - 4+ Doors (N), Parking for Guests - Onsite
- ViewCity Lights View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, Vineyard View, White Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N)
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Automatic Gate, Gated with Guard, Landscaped, Single Lot, Yard
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2018
- Days on Market90
- Address2060 Rambla Pacifico St
- AreaMalibu (C33)
- SubdivisionNOT IN A DEVELOPMENT
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Bar, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan (N), Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Turnkey, Wet Bar, Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Forced Air, Zoned
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Retreat
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWebster Elementary
- MiddleMalibu Middle
- HighMalibu High
- Listing AgentBrian Goldberg(01900604)
- Listing OfficePinnacle Estate Properties
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on August 19th, 2018 at 6:30pm PDT