Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23634 Malibu Colony Rd 50, Malibu
As if plucked from the isle of Capri, this Malibu residence combines architectural simplicity w/classical detailing in a fusion of Italian romanticism & American functionality, comfort & practicality. Flanked on one side by unobstructed ocean views & the other by an enclosed courtyard, this sanctuary speaks of artistry & tranquility. Tall, arched doorways, wide windows & skylights invite in the luscious seaside light. White walls & warm-toned stone floors extend outside, emphasizing the indoor-outdoor lifestyle. On the ground floor, the chic living rm steps down to a lounge area, & beyond that an oceanfront patio w/built-in sofa seating. Also on this level are a family rm, formal dining rm & kitchen. A spiral staircase topped w/an enormous circular skylight leads to the owner's retreat w/seating area, FP, private balcony & luxe bath; plus three bdrms, each w/a balcony looking onto the garden. The rooftops terrace that doubles as a summer bdrm has a sandy beach floating above the house.
- MLS® #18382814
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,566
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage - Single Door (N), Garage Is Attached, On street, Parking for Guests, Private (N)
- ViewCatalina View, City Lights View, Coastline View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, White Water View
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Beach Access, Ocean Access, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionWalk Street, Exterior Security Lights, Fenced Yard, Gated Community, Landscaped, Street Paved
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2018
- Days on Market139
- Address23634 Malibu Colony Rd 50
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-Ins, Drywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Intercom, Living Room Deck Attached, Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Turnkey, Two Story Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter - Owned (N)
- HeatingForced Air, Other
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Patio
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryWEBSTER ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU MIDDLE
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 3:00am PST