Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33740 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu
Newly-constructed, never lived in, gated and private bluff-top, retreat designed by renowned architect Doug Burdge AIA w/panoramic ocean views, 6bd/7.5ba 2-story Cape Cod home and separate 1bd/1ba GH has deeded beach rights to secluded cove below. On apx 1.72 acres, the sun-filled main house is a superb blend of understated elegance & impeccable craftsmanship w/oak plank floors & custom French doors throughout, featuring a 1st floor great room w/fireplace & stunning built-in cabinetry. Adjacent is a beautiful stone-finished gourmet island kitchen w/banquette, formal dining room, elevator, bedroom and office. The 2nd level offers a luxurious ocean view owner's suite w/fireplace, wraparound oceanfront deck and dual closets and spa-like baths. An entertainer's dream, the resort-style grounds include a covered open air pavilion w/fireplace, al fresco kitchen w/pizza oven, grill & 2-stone-crafted bars that flows to a 70'x25' ocean view pool w/spa, sunken lounge area, pool bath, & fire pit.
- MLS® #18392174
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingGarage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests - Onsite, RV Access
- ViewCatalina View, Coastline View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, White Water View
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Beach Access, Beach Front, Ocean Access, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N), Private Pool
- Lot DescriptionAutomatic Gate, Back Yard, Exterior Security Lights, Fenced Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot Shape-Irregular, Street Paved, Yard
- Date ListedOctober 2nd, 2018
- Days on Market172
- Address33740 Pacific Coast Hwy
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBar, Beamed Ceiling(s), Built-Ins, Dry Bar, Drywall Walls, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Turnkey, Wet Bar, Laundry - Closet Stacked
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stackable W/D Hookup, Washer
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned A/C
- FireplacesGuest House, Living Room, Master Retreat, Other
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryJUAN CARBILLO ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU HIGH
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 4:00pm PDT