Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6036 Rainbow Heights Rd, Fallbrook
Beautiful 100.80 acre property on five separate parcels used as a working farm and residence. The private and secluded park-like property includes a large two-story private residence with a separate maids/guest quarters, several garages and barns, a caretaker house, and 2 farm worker trailers. Several plots have ocean views, perfect for additional development. Room for a helicopter pad. Natural, spring-fed lake with guest bathrooms and showers nearby. Arboretum with labeled species, genus, and origin, nearly 1000 palm trees. The property also boasts macadamia nut, oranges, lemons, pear, and grapefruit trees. 95% of the property is already fenced and much of the property has many trails and paved roads. 70 of the 100.80 acres dedicated to a working avocado farm producing over 1 million pounds annually of Hass avocados, with a NOI of $758,881 annually (per owner). All existing farm vehicles, equipment, tools, fertilizer material & farm management team will seamlessly transfer with sale.
- MLS® #18400700
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,568
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeCombo - Res & Com
- StyleFarm House
- Parking Spaces55
- ParkingGarage, Garage - Single Door (N), Garage - Two Door (N), Garage - Three Door (N), Garage Is Attached, Golf Cart, Parking for Guests, Parking for Guests - Onsite, Parking Space, Private (N), RV Possible
- ViewAny View, Creek/Stream View, Park Or Green Belt View, Hills View, Lake View, Mountain View, Orchard/Grove View, Panoramic View, Pond View, Rocks View, Tree Top View, Trees/Woods View, Valley View, Other View
- WaterfrontGreenbelt, Lake on Lot, Private Road, Rural, Stream
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, 5 + Lots, Agricultural, Back Yard, Exterior Security Lights, Fenced, Fenced Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Lot-Level/Flat, Misting System, Raw Land, Secluded, Storm Drains, Street Asphalt, Utilities - Overhead, Utilities Underground
- Date ListedOctober 24th, 2018
- Days on Market182
- Address6036 Rainbow Heights Rd
- AreaSan Diego (City) (SD)
- CountySan Diego
- Zip Code92028
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingFireplace, Wall Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryVERIFY W/ CITY
- MiddleVERIFY W/ CITY
- HighVERIFY W/ CITY
- Listing AgentCameron Feldhaus(01998425)
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:45am PDT