Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1730 Rising Glen Rd, Los Angeles (City)
Unsurpassed new construction single level home with 14 ft. high ceilings and 6,137 sq. ft. of open floor living space. This special home features 5 en-suite bedrooms and 6.5 baths, great room with Brown Dream Gold Quartzite fireplace and dining area with Shellstone Leathered Limestone wall, game room, screening room, four fireplaces, Crestron Home Automation, office/study, saltwater pool & spa, custom teak seating with fire table and built in BBQ area in the back for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen features Gaggenau & Miele appliances, Silestone Eco Forest Snow counter and Black Mirage Leather Quartzite island large enough to seat 7. Family room with Celestial Bronze Granite fireplace. The game room, family room, kitchen, great room and master suite all open to pool & spa. Secure and private, this is a must see home.
- MLS® #18402360
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,137
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage - Two Door (N), Garage Is Attached, On street
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanyon View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool, Heated - Gas, Heated And Filtered (N), Permits
- Lot DescriptionGutters, Landscaped, Single Lot, Fenced, Front Yard, Lawn, Street Concrete
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Date ListedNovember 2nd, 2018
- Days on Market43
- Address1730 Rising Glen Rd
- AreaSunset Strip - Hollywood Hills West (C03)
- SubdivisionBEVERLY HIGHLAND
- CityLos Angeles (City)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90069
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan (N), Recessed Lighting, Turnkey
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room, Game Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- StoriesGround Level (N)
- ElementaryWEST HOLLYWOOD ELEMENTARY
- Listing AgentPaul Wylie(01860093)
- Listing OfficeLamerica Real Estate
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 5:45am PST