Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14601 Whitfield Ave, Pacific Palisades
Luxurious and Sophisticated Traditional Cape Cod Style home in the coveted Alphabet Streets of Pacific Palisades. Newly constructed and exquisitely crafted with an open and spacious floor plan boasting high ceilings, detailed finishes, and wide plank White Oak floors throughout. Formal entry opens to beautiful living room with fireplace, spacious dining room with coffered ceiling, and temperature controlled wine closet. Gourmet kitchen with professional-grade appliances, Calcutta marble island, Absolute Black counters, breakfast nook, and butler's pantry. Bright and airy family room with coffered ceiling and fireplace opens via Fleetwood pocket doors to private grassy backyard with pool/spa and BBQ. Spacious master suite includes fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets, Calcutta marble bathroom, and large balcony. Home is complete with home theater, finished study, upstairs family room, and large rooftop deck with picturesque ocean views of Pacific Palisades and beyond.
- MLS® #18418034
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,025
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage - Two Door (N)
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, Peek-A-Boo View, Trees/Woods View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated - Gas
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Screens
- FoundationFoundation - Concrete Slab
- Date ListedJanuary 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market19
- Address14601 Whitfield Ave
- AreaPacific Palisades (C15)
- CityPacific Palisades
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90272
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Crown Moldings, Drywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Intercom, Open Floor Plan (N), Paneled Walls (N), Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Turnkey, Wet Bar, Wood Product Walls, Coffered Ceiling(s), Home Automation System, Storage Space
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Zoned
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryPALISADES CHARTER
- MiddlePAUL REVERE CHARTER
- HighPALISADES CHARTER
- Listing AgentMarek Swiderski(01910999)
- Listing OfficeSotheby's International Realty
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am PST