Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27316 Winding Way, Malibu
Set on apx. 15.5 acres at the top of Winding Way, this contemporary Malibu masterpiece by architect Michael E. Barsocchini has breathtaking ocean views from Palos Verdes to Point Mugu. With a double height entry & great room, the home features disappearing glass walls, travertine floors, & an open-plan layout. Living, dining, kitchen, & family/media room all open through wide glass doorways onto the full-width deck. Main level also has 800+ bottle capacity wine storage, & 2-ocean view en-suite bdrms. 2nd level bridge-like floating walkway connects master suite at one end w/en-suite bdrm at the other. Private sanctuary master features see-through FP, luxe bath, exercise/yoga room, huge custom closet, den/office, & private deck. Beautifully landscaped grounds w/infinity pool/spa terrace, BBQ island, lawn, & trails leading to add'l acreage above the house. Very large storage room, 3-car garage, ample guest parking. Simplicity, serenity, & unfailing beauty in an unbeatable Malibu location.
- MLS® #19428090
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleArchitectural (N)
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - Three Door (N), Parking for Guests, Private (N), RV Access
- ViewCatalina View, City View, City Lights View, Coastline View, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, Pool View, Tree Top View, White Water View
- WaterfrontNone (N), Hilltop, Patio Home, Private Road
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N), Negative Edge/Infinity Pool, Private Pool
- Lot DescriptionFenced, Gated Community, Landscaped, Lawn, Street Paved, Yard
- Date ListedJanuary 26th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address27316 Winding Way
- AreaMalibu (C33)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Drywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan (N), Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Track Lighting, Turnkey, Two Story Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesDen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryWEBSTER ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU MIDDLE
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on February 22nd, 2019 at 10:30pm PST