Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23950 Malibu Road, Malibu
Completely reimagined & rebuilt custom home built from the sand up. This three-level home is equipped with the highest quality finishes & no expense spared. Quality construction, fully integrated Crestron smart system, & remarkable ocean views from every level. The sophisticated light-infused open-plan layout includes apx. 4,800sf of living space, 1,300sf of ocean view decks, plus a 400sf sand level entry/deck, boat house, & storage. Main level living area flows seamlessly between family room, chef's kitchen, & living room opening onto an ocean view deck spanning the width of the house. On the lower level, a large exercise suite (or bedroom) opens onto another wide deck. The upper level, with very high ceilings, has two family bedrooms, an office/den, plus the spectacular master suite, with one fireplace inside & another outside on the private ocean view deck w/hot tub. With toes in the sand on one of Malibu's most desirable beaches & prime location, this is coastal living at its best.
- MLS® #19430206
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - Two Door (N), On street, Parking for Guests, Private (N)
- ViewCatalina View, City View, City Lights View, Coastline View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, White Water View, Other View
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Beach Front, City, Near Public Transit, Ocean Access, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionLot Shape-Irregular, Street Paved
- WindowsCustom Window Covering, Double Pane Windows
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market75
- Address23950 Malibu Road
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBasement - Partial, Built-Ins, Drywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Intercom, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan (N), Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Turnkey
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingAir Conditioning
- FireplacesExterior, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Levels
- ElementaryWEBSTER ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU MIDDLE
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 3:15am PDT