Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17727 Tramonto Dr, Pacific Palisades
Ocean and sunset vus from most rooms. Light-filled Montecito-inspired, Spanish Colonial w/ old-world charm- vintage beams, steel arch doors but with smart system was built for entertaining. Sip morning coffee on kitchen balcony looking out to Catalina. Wander through French doors to cocktails on living room deck beneath mature sycamore, coastline beyond or dine al fresco on terrace in walled and hedged backyard. Surrounded by lush landscaping & outdoor sound sys are BBQ area, pool, spa and fire pit. High ceilings and barn doors dignify the spacious living and dining room with snug seating each side of oversized fireplace. Huge marble island centers the kitchen with its hi-end appliances.TV room opens to kitchen garden. Master suite with balcony, his/her baths, 3 more family bds & bths, guest/yoga room & bth, office, screening rm, wine rm, laundry with walk-in linen rm. Sound system thruout. Security and surveillance. Close to beach, Caruso Center, frwy. Resort living at home.
- MLS® #19430864
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,413
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSpanish Colonial
- ParkingGarage - Two Door (N)
- ViewCity Lights View, Mountain View, Ocean View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFenced, Filtered, Heated And Filtered (N), Heated - Gas, Permits
- Lot DescriptionLot Shape-Irregular, Street Paved, Utilities Underground
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofElastomeric, Spanish Clay Tile
- FoundationCombination Foundation
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- Address17727 Tramonto Dr
- AreaPacific Palisades (C15)
- CityPacific Palisades
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90272
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Beamed Ceiling(s), Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Crown Moldings, Dry Bar, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Phone System, Plaster Walls (N), Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingFireplace, Forced Air, Heat Pump(s)
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central A/C, Dual, Heat Pump(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- MiddlePAUL REVERE
- HighPALI HI
- Listing AgentLynda Taylor(01162315)
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices California
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on February 22nd, 2019 at 10:45pm PST