Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28868 Cliffside Drive, Malibu
On Malibu's prestigious Point Dume bluff top, this mid-century Ranch-style home w/contemporary interiors is located on a quiet cul-de-sac road w/beach access. Unstoppable 180~ ocean views from every rm & wood flrs throughout features a huge great rm w/flr to ceiling glass windows w/high ceilings & wd burning FP. The dining area & gourmet kitchen of Caesarstone countertops is tied into the open floor plan. A wraparound wd deck & boardwalk lead to a cliffside lounge deck surrounded by a grassy lawn & drought tolerant low water consumption landscaping. The home offers a sun-filled owner's suite w/corner glass sliders & a luxe bath as well as a 2nd bdrm & separate GR w/private entrance. The front yard has a bocce ball court & a free-standing air-conditioned private office. The exterior architectural polycarbonate awnings block 90% of suns UV rays & decreases the heat index for comfortable outdoor living year round. Full site security includes laser beam technology & full camera coverage.
- MLS® #19431716
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,273
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces22
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests, Private (N), RV Access
- ViewCatalina View, City Lights View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, White Water View
- WaterfrontBluff Front, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- Lot DescriptionRoom for a Pool (N), Automatic Gate, Back Yard, Exterior Security Lights, Fenced, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lot Shape-Irregular, Street Paved
- WindowsAwning(s), Custom Window Covering, Skylights
- FoundationFoundation - Concrete Slab
- Date ListedFebruary 6th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- Address28868 Cliffside Drive
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesDrywall Walls, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan (N), Phone System, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting, Turnkey
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier - Owned
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesGreat Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Level
- ElementaryPOINT DUME ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU HIGH
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on February 22nd, 2019 at 10:30pm PST