Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7049 Birdview Avenue, Malibu
Private & gated estate w/apx. 105' of spectacular beach frontage w/ private stairs to Westward Beach, & panoramic ocean/white water views from Santa Monica to Santa Barbara w/incredible sunsets. This Savant? smart system home w/ocean side pool/spa terrace, lighted tennis court, large grassy area w/fire pit, & beautiful landscaped grounds, includes a fountain/pool floating walkway into a 2-story domed formal entry, ocean view formal living room w/FP, a wet bar area, & walls of custom windows/sliders to pool terrace. Also on the main level is an ocean view formal dining room, chef's kitchen w/island, breakfast area, butler's pantry w/wine fridge, custom wood-finish office, & family room w/FP, & terrace access. The 2nd level offers an ocean view owner's retreat w/FP, balcony, luxe bath w/spa tub, shower, & 2nd steam shower bath, huge closet, 2nd custom cedar closet, & gym/dance studio room. There are 3-add'l en-suite bedrooms, elevator, detached studio GH, & 4-car garage w/guest parking.
- MLS® #19449106
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage6,397
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleArchitectural (N)
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - 4+ Doors (N), Parking for Guests, Private (N), RV Access
- ViewCoastline View, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, Pool View, White Water View
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Beach Access, Bluff Front, Near Public Transit, Ocean Access, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N), Private Pool
- Lot DescriptionAutomatic Gate, Back Yard, Fenced, Landscaped, Street Paved, Yard
- WindowsCustom Window Covering
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Address7049 Birdview Avenue
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Drywall Walls, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Deck Attached, Phone System, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Turnkey, Two Story Ceilings, Wet Bar, Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryPOINT DUME ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU MIDDLE
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:46am PDT