Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26820 Malibu Cove Colony Dr, Malibu
A multilevel 3-story architectural marvel of vertical and horizontal planes of wood, stone and metal, infused with natural light that flows through walls of sliding glass, intriguingly placed skylights and an artistic glass floor feature. Utilizing the finest woodworkers, Architect Jay Vanos used American Southern Cypress for its natural durability & golden hue on the floors & walls with a soring wave redwood ceiling. With ocean views from nearly every room, the home offers a great room w/fireplace that includes a sitting/dining area, gourmet kitchen w/high-end appliances & walls of glass that open to an outdoor deck that's perfect for intimate or lavish entertaining; three generous master suites w/fireplaces, luxurious spa-like baths, large closets & ocean view decks, plus 2 add'l bedrooms; sun-filled office/den, intimate reading/library space, art studio, indoor sauna, Zen-style waterfall sitting garden & much more. Steps access a lower level storage area & the beautiful sandy beach.
- MLS® #19453004
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,090
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleArchitectural (N)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests, Private (N)
- ViewCity Lights View, Hills View, Ocean View, Panoramic View, Catalina View, Coastline View, White Water View
- WaterfrontBeach Access, Beach Front, Ocean Access, Ocean Front, Ocean Side Of Highway 1
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionGated with Guard, Street Paved
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Address26820 Malibu Cove Colony Dr
- AreaMalibu Beach (C32)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan (N), Turnkey, Bar, Wet Bar, Wood Product Walls, Living Room Balcony, Phone System, Plaster Walls (N), Pre-wired for high speed Data, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Master Retreat, Other, Great Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesThree Or More Levels
- ElementaryWEBSTER ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU MIDDLE
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 9:02am PDT