Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
940 Oakmont Dr, Los Angeles (City)
For the first time ever offered, The Oakmont Estate is located in the ultra prime Oakmont neighborhood off Mandeville Canyon. This 11,500 sqft Gordon Gibson East Coast Traditional is positioned up a private street and long gated drive. Situated on more than 1 acre the backyard showcases an infinity pool and spa, putting green, dog run, garden area, built-in televisions, outdoor kitchen, built-in heaters, and multiple entertaining lawns. Offering extreme privacy in the heart of Brentwood, this beautiful family home is surrounded with park like grounds and canyon views. No expense was spared in this automated smart home boasting an incredible floor plan, 6-8 car garage, 3,000 bottle dual controlled wine cellar, gym, movie theater, billiard room, 2 full bars, and complete underground utility vault. With every comfort and luxury accounted for, The Oakmont Estate creates a warm and intimate family retreat, while also poised for large-scale entertaining.
- MLS® #19460210
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage11,524
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCape Cod
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Parking for Guests, Garage - 4+ Doors (N), Parking for Guests - Onsite
- # of Garages6
- ViewCanyon View, Mountain View, Trees/Woods View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool, Negative Edge/Infinity Pool
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Gated Community, Fenced Yard
- Listing AgentMorgan Trent(01936229)
- Listing OfficeCompass
- Address940 Oakmont Dr
- AreaBrentwood (C06)
- CityLos Angeles (City)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90049
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Bar, Open Floor Plan (N), Recessed Lighting, Turnkey, Other, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Wet Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Moldings, Dry Bar, Home Automation System, Living Room Deck Attached, Storage Space, Basement
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Water Purifier - Owned
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Zoned
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central A/C, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- FireplacesLiving Room, Den, Master Retreat, Patio
- StoriesTwo Level
- Date ListedApril 29th, 2019
- Days on Market27
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:46am PDT