Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
948 N Orlando Avenue, Los Angeles (City)
This West Hollywood designer compound offers the peace and tranquility of a secret, oasis-like hideaway with the luxury of being situated in the heart of one of L.A.'s most vibrant, cosmopolitan neighborhoods. Set on a flat, 26,499-square-foot double lot, four structures, totaling over 9,495 square feet of living space, coalesce on lush grounds, forming one warm, cohesive offering. Evoking the romance of Montecito, lush grounds consist of multiple fountains and al fresco dining areas, a pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and professional skate park. Once behind the property's gates only the sun-kissed Hollywood Hills are on the horizon, and at dusk, the warm glow of a storied neon sign in the distance, serve as reminders that this home is situated in the heart of Los Angeles-just moments from the city's best shops, restaurants, galleries, and entertainment.
- MLS® #19462436
- Full Baths10
- Square Footage9,495
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage - Two Door (N), Parking for Guests, Private (N)
- ViewCourtyard View, Pool View
- WaterfrontPark Nearby, None (N), Patio Home
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool, Heated - Gas
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Lawn, Street Paved, Utilities - Overhead, 2-4 Lots, Fenced Yard, Automatic Gate, Exterior Security Lights
- Date ListedMay 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market17
- Address948 N Orlando Avenue
- AreaWest Hollywood Vicinity (C10)
- CityLos Angeles (City)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90069
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Bar, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Wet Bar, Beamed Ceiling(s), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan (N), Pre-wired for surround sound, Storage Space, Turnkey
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Fireplace
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- FireplacesDen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Guest House, Other, Patio
- # of Stories2
- StoriesMulti Levels
- ElementaryROSEWOOD AVENUE ELEMENTAR
- MiddleH. HOWE BANCROFT MIDDLE
- HighFAIRFAX SENIOR HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:19pm PDT