Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27033 Sea Vista Drive, Malibu
This beautiful architectural sits behind gates on apx. 1 acre of tropical paradise. With lustrous wide-plank walnut floors & foldaway glass doors throughout. The main level includes a formal living rm w/FP, formal dining room, & family room w/FP & dining area that opens onto a deep wraparound deck w/multiple lounging & dining areas & an outdoor barbecue area, a chef's kitchen w/large island, & an en-suite bdrm. The upper level offers a stunning master suite w/FP, raised sitting/office area, luxe bath, dressing closet, & a private ocean view balcony, plus 3 add'l bdrms. The landscaped grounds offers abundant choices for sport, relaxation, & entertaining, including saltwater pool/spa, fire pit sitting area, covered pavilion w/kitchenette/bar, & a lighted tennis court. The guesthouse has 2 great rooms, w/ capability to sleep 14, a kitchenette, full bath, mirrored gym, & a rooftop lounging deck w/huge, modern fire pit w/ocean views. A residence for luxurious living & dazzling entertaining.
- MLS® #19467546
- Full Baths5
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleArchitectural (N)
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Golf Cart, Parking for Guests, RV Access, Private (N), Garage - 4+ Doors (N)
- ViewOcean View, Pool View, Tree Top View
- WaterfrontNone (N), Patio Home
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated And Filtered (N), Private Pool
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Fenced, Landscaped, Lawn, Yard, Automatic Gate, Exterior Security Lights
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2019
- Days on Market34
- Address27033 Sea Vista Drive
- AreaMalibu (C33)
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90265
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan (N), Phone System, Storage Space, Intercom, Drywall Walls, Living Room Deck Attached, Pre-wired for high speed Data, Pre-wired for surround sound, Recessed Lighting, Sunken Living Room, Turnkey, Two Story Ceilings, Unfinished Walls
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- ElementaryWEBSTER ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMALIBU MIDDLE
- HighMALIBU HIGH
- Listing AgentChristopher Cortazzo(01190363)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:31am PDT