Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5634 Willow View Drive, Camarillo
Welcome home to this amazing Mission Oaks home located in the desired Trailside neighborhood. The entry way is spectacular with soaring cathedral ceilings and curved staircase. Downstairs is a formal living room, dining room, family room, kitchen and powder room. The kitchen includes a breakfast nook area and has been upgraded with granite tile countertops, travertine backsplash, matching Samsung stainless steel appliances and newer cabinets. All bedrooms are upstairs, along with two baths. The master suite has it's own private balcony to unwind and enjoy the majestic mountain views. The master bath has been upgraded with new tile flooring, sliding barn door, countertop, vanity and paint. Pull down attic stairs lead to extra storage. The backyard is all about relaxing, spacious wooden deck, pavers, avocado and navel orange trees, separate dog run and gated paved RV parking, enjoy all of this with ocean breezes and mountain views.
- MLS® #219004998
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,032
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ParkingGarage - Single Door (N), RV Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountain View
- WaterfrontPark Nearby, City
- ExteriorStucco, Wood, Siding
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Fenced, Front Yard, Gutters, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Room for a Pool (N), Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Street Paved, Curbs
- WindowsScreens, Window Blinds
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationFoundation - Concrete Slab
- Listing AgentTodd Marks(01975069)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Gold Coast Realtors
- Address5634 Willow View Drive
- AreaMission Oaks (VC45)
- SubdivisionTrailside - 2228
- Zip Code93012
- Interior FeaturesCathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Pre-wired for surround sound, Wet Bar, Pull Down Stairs to Attic
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer Hookup, Garbage Disposal, Gas Dryer Hookup, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter - Owned (N)
- HeatingFireplace, Forced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Level
- Date ListedApril 29th, 2019
- Days on Market19
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 12:15am PDT