Hello! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to advanced search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25510 Prado De Azul, Calabasas
Introducing this stylish and elegant modern Tudor style home in the prestigious guard-gated community, The Oaks of Calabasas. This 6,745 (per assr) sq ft estate on a huge 28,517 (per assr) sq ft lot with breathtaking views boasts an abundance of charm, warmth and elegance. As one enters into this exquisite home you'll enter a grand foyer that leads to the dramatic living room highlighted by a stunning chandelier and fireplace and adjacent to the formal dining room, both open to a central courtyard also with fireplace, offering tremendous opportunity for family living and entertainment. Featuring 5 bedrooms and 6 baths, travertine and wood flooring, a chef's kitchen with large center island open to the family room with fireplace, a bonus room perfect for a home theater and a designated office. There is 1 bedroom down with a spectacular wood staircase leading to 3 additional ensuite bedrooms, which surround an upstairs family room. There is also a craft / study room and a light filled hallway that leads to the romantic master bedroom, which has a sitting room, fireplace, 2 gorgeous bathrooms, a large shower and spa tub, 2 closets with built-ins and a balcony. Lastly, a series of French doors lead out to the rear terrace with covered patio, BBQ area, firepit
- MLS® #SR19101582
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,745
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage Is Attached, Garage, Garage - Two Door (N)
- # of Garages4
- ViewCanyon View, Hills View, Mountain View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAssociation Pool, Private Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Lot DescriptionGated Community, Gated with Guard, Utilities Underground, Curbs, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot Shape-Rectangular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Screens
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2019
- Days on Market18
- Address25510 Prado De Azul
- AreaCalabasas (CLB)
- SubdivisionThe Oaks
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code91302
- Interior FeaturesTurnkey, 2 Staircases, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Two Story Ceilings, Drywall Walls
- AppliancesGas Dryer Hookup, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned A/C, Electric
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Retreat, Exterior
- DistrictLas Virgenes School District
- Listing AgentMarc Garbell(01347800)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Calabasas
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 1:30pm PDT