Relocate to Los Angeles
If you relocate to Los Angeles, you need more than someone to find a place for you to live. You need a person with the knowledge and dedication to coordinate your transition to Los Angeles. The Sotheby’s tradition of white-glove care continues with our Realtors, who provide the type of concierge-level service you expect and deserve. We are local experts who have spent years developing relationships within Los Angeles and compiling a list of preferred vendors we recommend with confidence. Our services (at no cost to you) include, but are not limited to:
- Resource on Los Angeles neighborhoods: Use our Realtors when you relocate and take advantage of our years of experience within the most desirable Westside of Los Angeles neighborhoods.
- Assistance Finding a Home: Once you know you will relocate to Los Angeles and you contact us, our Realtors can begin searching for homes that meet your search criteria in the Los Angeles MLS as well as our list of off-market pocket listings. Our Realtors are available for consultation to answer your initial questions about moving to Los Angeles. Once set up on our real estate website you will be able to search property on your own any time of day, save searches and properties, make personal notes, email listings to friends and family to get their opinions, and set up automatic alerts when new homes matching your criteria are listed. You can also schedule a showing or request more information from our agents directly from the site.
- Mortgage Guidance: Our preferred lenders are professional, timely, and streamline the process from pre-approval to closing.
- Home Marketing Network: Our relocation experts will reach out to our trusted network in your area and qualify them to find the real estate agent best suited to sell your house, so you can focus on Los Angeles and relocating here.
- Moving Service Coordination: Part of the exclusive service available to our clients includes access to our local and international network of relocation service providers who handle packing, crating, shipping, auto transportation, and storage.
- Short-Term Solutions: It is sometimes impractical to search for a new home while relocating to Los Angeles as you juggle the transition from one job to another and coordinating a move at the same time. A a short-term rental is one possible solution since it eases the pressures of time and commitment. Short-term rental inventory consists of both furnished and unfurnished options in houses, condos, and full-service luxury buildings.
- Rental Coordination: Are you unfamiliar with LA and not sure where to live in Los Angeles? If you prefer renting a home before committing to buy, a Realtor from Gaskill+Peterson can assist. Our agents will find properties, arrange showings, negotiate lease terms, and prepare the paperwork for your tenancy. Once you are settled and ready to find your permanent Los Angeles home, we are here for your next step.
Contact a Realtor for more information and we will help you relocate to Los Angeles.