Realtors in Beverly Hills
The Luxury Homes Los Angeles real estate team is a full-time, active roster of licensed real estate experts. You can expect us to available and reliable so that you get the attention you deserve.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in Beverly Hills, you’ll be updated every step of the way and supported by a team of office staff who keep the train running on-time, anticipate potential challenges and thwart them before they happen.
You want Beverly Hills real estate agents who know:
- The price differences of lots North of Sunset compared to lots in The Flats
- The difference in lot size and price of land as you travel south from North of Sunset to The Flats to South of Wilshire to South of Olympic
- The most desired streets in the Flats of Beverly Hills
- The Beverly Hills neighborhood known for homes designed by a who's who of mid-century modern architects
- The best blocks for enjoying the walkability of Beverly Hills
- Which streets and lots offer the most privacy
- Why proximity to The Beverly Hills Hotel adds value to a property
- Which master architects have their designs protected by historic preservation laws
For Beverly Hills Home Buyers
If you're looking to buy a home, contact our Beverly Hills Realtors®; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your Beverly Hills neighborhood and home buying questions. We can help you identify suitable properties based on your preferences and create timely email alerts of the latest listings to hit the market in Beverly Hills - you’ll always be one step ahead of the competition. When you start narrowing your choices, we can provide specific information about local ordinances that can impact the desirability of the Beverly Hills area based on your intended use.
For Beverly Hills Home Sellers
If you're planning to sell your home in the Beverly Hills area, our listing agents can provide a record of properties recently sold nearby, up-to-date Beverly Hills real estate market data, and local disclosures that may affect how the home is marketed. You’ll also get a detailed, custom marketing and advertising plan for your property that will reach a targeted audience of in-market buyers.