Realtors in Venice, CA
The Luxury Homes Los Angeles real estate team is a full-time, active roster of licensed real estate experts. You can expect us to available and reliable so that you get the attention you deserve.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in Venice, you’ll be updated every step of the way and supported by a team of office staff who keep the train running on-time, anticipate potential challenges and thwart them before they happen.
You want Venice real estate agents who know:
- The up-and-coming neighborhoods considered fringe now but poised to see the greatest growth in appreciation
- The portion of the Venice Boardwalk commanding the highest prices is located between Venice Boulevard and Washington Boulevard
- The Peninsula, although it shares the 90292 zip code with Marina Del Rey, is a part of the Venice neighborhood
- Buyers looking for architectural homes will want to focus on the Silver Triangle
- The Canals area typically commands among the highest prices per square foot in the Venice neighborhood
- The East of Lincoln neighborhood is known for bigger lots that can accommodate compounds and the celebrities attracted to these properties
- Development along Lincoln Boulevard "The Link" and Washington Boulevard are taking advantage of rising rents on Abbot Kinney Boulevard by offering a new destination to trendy shops priced out of the "Coolest Block in America"
- Between the Coastal Commission and neighborhoods associations, it has become increasingly difficult to get approval for new development projects
Our agents specialize in the Venice neighborhoods of Abbot Kinney, Venice Beach, Venice Canals, Windward Circle, North of Rose, Oakwood Pentagon, Milwood Trapezoid, Silver Triangle, President's Row, and East of Lincoln.
For Venice Home Buyers
If you're looking to buy a home, contact our Venice Realtors®; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your Venice neighborhood and home buying questions. We can help you identify suitable properties based on your preferences and create timely email alerts of the latest listings to hit the market in Venice - you’ll always be one step ahead of the competition. When you start narrowing your choices, we can provide specific information about local ordinances that can impact the desirability of the Venice area based on your intended use.
For Venice Home Sellers
If you're planning to sell your home in the Venice area, our listing agents can provide a record of properties recently sold nearby, up-to-date Venice real estate market data, and local disclosures that may affect how the home is marketed. You’ll also get a detailed, custom marketing and advertising plan for your property that will reach a targeted audience of in-market buyers.