Realtors in West Hollywood
The Luxury Homes Los Angeles real estate team is a full-time, active roster of licensed real estate experts. You can expect us to available and reliable so that you get the attention you deserve.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in West Hollywood, you’ll be updated every step of the way and supported by a team of office staff who keep the train running on-time, anticipate potential challenges and thwart them before they happen.
You want West Hollywood real estate agents who know:
- The 84 buildings within West Hollywood with historic designation since these buildings may offer tax benefits through the Mills Tax Act and they may also face restrictions on updating the property
- Those streets considered the best streets in West Hollywood based on lot size and a lack of apartment buildings
- The City of West Hollywood is more relaxed on retrofitting than the City of Los Angeles
- How much more you can expect to pay for the transfer tax on real estate in Los Angeles compared to West Hollywood
- Which multi-unit buildings are subject to rent control laws
- The eviction laws governing single-family homes and condominiums
- Where West Hollywood plans to changing zoning to increase density and building height
Our agents specialize in the West Hollywood neighborhoods of the Norma Triangle, West Hollywood North, West Hollywood West, West Hollywood East, West Hollywood Heights, and the Fountain Avenue Thematic Courtyard District.
For West Hollywood Home Buyers
If you're looking to buy a home, contact our West Hollywood Realtors®; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your West Hollywood neighborhood and home buying questions. We can help you identify suitable properties based on your preferences and create timely email alerts of the latest listings to hit the market in West Hollywood - you’ll always be one step ahead of the competition. When you start narrowing your choices, we can provide specific information about local ordinances that can impact the desirability of the West Hollywood area based on your intended use.
For West Hollywood Home Sellers
If you're planning to sell your home in the West Hollywood area, our listing agents can provide a record of properties recently sold nearby, up-to-date West Hollywood real estate market data, and local disclosures that may affect how the home is marketed. You’ll also get a detailed, custom marketing and advertising plan for your property that will reach a targeted audience of in-market buyers.