Los Angeles Real Estate Market Statistics
> Market stats updated on May 9, 2019
Current local real estate market statistics for single family homes, condos, and townhomes within Los Angeles County, including all municipalities and unincorporated areas. For example, the data below includes cities like Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Malibu.
Los Angeles County
- Sold Listings: 5,463 vs. 6,494 (Up 0.57%)
- Active Listings: 15,520 vs. 16,989 (Up 9.47%)
- Median Sales Price: $615,000 vs. $625,000 (Up 1.63%)
- List-to-Sold Price Ratio: 90.57% vs. 89.41% (Down 1.16%)
- Days on Market: 32 vs. 42 (Up 31.25%)
City of Los Angeles
If we start pruning rural areas and focus within the city limits of Los Angeles, here's how the data latest data looks:
- Sold Listings: 836 vs. 815 (Down 2.51%)
- Active Listings: 2,562 vs. 3,063 (Up 19.56%)
- Median Sales Price: $858,108 vs. $875,000 (Up 1.97%)
- List-to-Sold Price Ratio: 91.39% vs. 87.94% (Down 3.45%)
- Days on Market: 34 vs. 42 (Up 23.53%)
Contact us if you need a local Realtor to help answer questions about the data above or want a break down for a specific area not itemized in this report.
The data includes single-family homes, condos, and townhomes on a year-over-year basis. Information from gathered from the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS). CRMLS does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by CRMLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.